24 September 2007

Tinynews! Yay!

So, I figured out that my Razr phone can get the internet and, ergo, internet mail and NEWS! They had a $5 a month plan or a $1 for 24 hours. I chose the $1 plan to see how it works. I am pretty sure they will screw me on this somehow, probably with the hidden 25-year commitment or something, but what the heck. So, starting tomorrow, I will be paperless on the subway. I will now be one of the locos who looks like they are playing tiny video games on their phone instead of reading something. Woop! Give me tiny-news! (At least it isn’t Fox.)

5 comments:

Mary. said...

Hmm. Sounds good as long as you don't need to take underground subway where phone doesn't work. But don't forget what happened to our eportfolio! Get prepared to be decieved by electronics!
Mary

C. Jason Smith said...

No Kidding! Well, I suppose paper used to get lost as well. We'll try and manage. DrJ

Mary. said...

How was your Tiny News reading? Did you need to buy a magnifying glass to read them? Paper Gets lost; paper becomes wet ( if falls water on a news paper) but tiny instruments are more vulnerable to get lost, aren't they? Keep on tracking what are the new glasses in the market. You may need them Soon. Good Luck!

Twitty Tinkerbell said...

hey doc,wats poppin? has being green gotten easier for you over the few weeks?lol.it really is hard for me. i am so used to paper and not the computer so its goa take time.i'm hanging in there surprisingly!

C. Jason Smith said...

Hey! Don't worry. It gets easier--well, kind of. I am trulu suffering trough some of it. ;)