09 April 2008

WEEKS SIX and SEVEN


For the next two weeks' blogs you should report on the following:
1) What did you leanr at the libraries? And, "boredom" is a personal problem that college students keep to themselves. Learn to act interested like I do. Eventually, you will discover that you ARE interested.
2) What are you doing to save the planet now? Even little things can make a difference. I will be posting some more things that I am trying to do as well.
And that is it! I expect to see quite a bit of chatter on these two weeks (you may post responses in any order). Weeks SIX and SEVEN will be graded together after Spring Break.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Zina and I look like a two headed person in this pic =]

Usman said...

No, Ana may be yeah if Farzan's head was over your shoulders.